Blog Archive

Drawings

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Heidegger and the....

links to G H's 2002 book   and a film here "Thinking the Unthinkable" about MH which I couldn't embed

both are fascinating.

A shed and a water trough
marked in time
where does consciousness flow

the tool I have
and the tool I can be
are not one

and the same Black Forest
I eat with my spoon
along with Rorty

saying This is in his eyes
the grimness of choice
besides a trivial pursuit

games, says Heidegger
are being inside the object
the trough, the water

a shoe opens the board
upon Monopoly and ply
advances forward

we are like that
you and i
nothing appearing whatsoever

that wasn't in consciousness
first, the birds sing along
and then recant

along the tired steps
Edmund wrote of thought
and the eidetic here

now, returning

No comments:

Post a Comment